09 December 2023

Moments 12 23 :: Week 02

lastweek120923-4
Van Duke basking in the lights of the Christmas tree.

lastweek120923-3
Gretel in her favorite spot. 

lastweek120923-2
Lamb farm on my favorite street.

lastweek120923
Could not be excited. After a year of waiting, Sarah -- next to me -- found a space for her gym. She's an amazing coach, and I love being part of it. Coming early 2024. 

lastweek120923-5
On Thursday I went to Oak Park. Mel made us an amazing dinner, and it was so fun hanging out and catching up with. The next day we went to the One of a Kind show at the Merchandise Mart. This is an annual excursion for them, but my first time. So many amazing goods. Loved these pebble plates. I ended up with a couple of them. Gorgeous.

lastweek120923-6
End of the day photo. We were all so tired. And Mel had such a bad cold. I'm afraid I may have gotten everyone sick at Thanksgiving. The good news is, they will all be in tip-top shape for the holidays. At least that's what I'm telling myself. Whoops

No comments: