11 August 2023

Moments 08 23 :: Week 02

lastweek081123-5
Last weekend was full of family reunions. On Saturday we got together with the Pettits. This is only some of them. Brian's dad was one of five. Brian has 16 cousins, I believe, from this group. Of course, they all have kids now too, so it's quite the group. 

lastweek081123-4
Love the canoe filled with ice and drinks.

lastweek081123-3
We got a ride around the lake on the pontoon boat. 

lastweek081123-2
Oh hey, it's us and a pretty sunset. Brian's aunt used to live on this lake, and now three of the siblings do. It was such a beautiful day.

lastweek081123
The boys loved being in the water. Hudson and a few of them swam across to an island. Hudson was the only one who attempted to make it back. The rest, wisely, hopped on a pontoon boat to come back. We brought our paddleboards which was really fun. I think I'm the only one that didn't get in the water. I was too busy catching up with everyone. 

lastweek081123-7
On Sunday, we went to my parents for dinner with the Stark/Tosons. Our family is much smaller, but we are pretty spread out. This group came from Oregon to South Carolina and in between. I hadn't seen my cousin from Portland for at least a decade.  

lastweek081123-6
Bentley chilling in the plants. He's so cute. 

lastweek081123-8
Family photo. We have hardly made it out to my parents this year. Summer has just flown by. I don't like it. 

lastweek081123-9
A yummy Cobb Salad courtesy of Alison Roman. Her recipes are always a win to me.

No comments: