07 October 2022

Moments 10 22 :: Week 01

lastweek100722-2
Last weekend Van and I had some free time so decided to talk a walk at Lion's Den Gorge. 

lastweek100722
It was a perfect fall day. The lake was a spectacular blue, and the fall foliage was stunning. 

lastweek100722-3
Spots and rocks. He's still not sure about water though.

lastweek100722-4
While we were home, Brian and Cole were in Indiana for his MLS Next game. 

lastweek100722-6
On Monday, Brian and I went to the Father John Misty concert. While we were there, I started feeling yucky, and ended up getting super sick. I didn't even make it to one his songs before I had to leave. What a bummer. Brian stayed and it was a great show I guess -- but I was a mess. Was still sick the next day. The only good thing is that I got to read a lot and finished this book, which was great by the way.

lastweek100722-5
Cole was off of school on Wednesday so we went to UW Whitewater to tour. While we were walking through the recreation center, Cole found Nina's plaque on the Athletic Hall of Fame. Pretty cool. On all levels. 

No comments: