21 May 2021

Moments 05 21 :: Week 04

lastweek052121
Deep conversations.

lastweek052121-2
Last Saturday I had a day to myself while the guys all went to the vintage races at Road America. After so much time together, it was amazing. I spent the day cleaning the loggia, and even sat down and read a book. In the middle of the day. 

lastweek052121-3
It's still my workout space too. Pretty nice set up if you ask me. I did start going back into the gym a couple weeks ago though. I am very happy. The convenience of just going outside to do a workout is pretty awesome, but I really love seeing my friends.

lastweek052121-4
C had two soccer games on Sunday. One with his team, and one with U18/19. We never know where he'll be playing. He's been loving defense, but played striker once, and center midfield at this game. Fun to watch.

lastweek052121-5
Van Duke is 18 weeks old, and has so much energy. He's also been a stinker and crossing the street! So we've spent a lot of time at the dog park this week. 

lastweek052121-6
So many speckles. 

No comments: