09 April 2021

Moments 04 21 :: Week 02

lastweek040921
Digs grew a mushroom! Our neighbor, who also loves mushrooms, help tend to it while we were gone. It's gorgeous. 

lastweek040921-2
Van turned 12 weeks. And yes, I am going to keep track of this. I can't tell you how many times I've looked back at Gretel's baby pictures lately. Hard to believe she was ever this size. 

lastweek040921-3
Back in February, I started my shingles vaccination. I figured the timing would be good, but I contacted my doctor, who's assistant told me to wait until I got both rounds of it before getting any other vaccines. Well, things are fortunately moving along quickly with the COVID vaccine, and I was bummed I was going to have to wait to get it. I contacted my doctor again, and this time, was told it was totally fine to schedule the COVID vaccine before the second shingles shot. I looked at available slots, and was able to get one 45 minutes later! Off I went. Feeling very lucky. Also, I ended up with the Johnson & Johnson, so one and done. 

lastweek040921-4
Baby's first trip to the dog park. He loved it.

lastweek040921-5
I think it's safe to say, Van & Gretel really love eachother.

No comments: