25 December 2020

Christmas Festivities 2020

christmas2020
christmas2020-2
christmas2020-3
christmas2020-4
christmas2020-5
christmas2020-6
christmas2020-7
christmas2020-8
christmas2020-9

Christmas 2020. Definitely looks a little different from past years. I keep imagining how speical future holidays are going to be. We started our celebrations with visits to Racine on the 23rd. Then, on Christmas Eve. we stopped by my sister's for a few minutes and met Bluey. He is seriously the cutest thing ever. We haven't seen my sister since the summer, so that was nice. Next, my parents had the four of us over for dinner. My dad made ravioli -- so good. They head back for Florida soon, so it was great spending some time with them. The rest of the crew will go over today -- we are going to lay low. In fact, it's after 1pm and I'm still in my Christmas PJs. (By the way, no, we didn't have masks on for the group photos, but the P4 did most of the time.) This morning we waited for the boys to wake up, and had a leisurely opening of the presents. Santa spoiled us all, that's for sure. 

No comments: