03 April 2020

Moments 04 20 :: Week 01

lastweek040320
Meet our home gym. Thankfully our gym loaned out equipment during the pandemic, so we are able to at least modify a lot of the workouts to make them work with the programming. Been getting in at least 4-5 good workouts a week, which has felt great. I mean, the workouts never feel great, but afterwards it does. The other healthy habit I've been pretty good about is sleep. My goal is 7 hours a night, and I'm happy to report, I'm finally getting that. I used to be lucky with 6. Not good.

lastweek040320-2
Messing around with Gretel. She's thrilled.

lastweek040320-3
Speaking of Gretel, someone had a birthday on March 30. Can't believe she's 6 years old. They say German Shorthaired Pointers are puppies until the die. I think that's pretty accurate.

lastweek040320-4
Whipping up some piƱa coladas. While my workout route and sleep may be on point, I can't say the same for my food and beverage intake. After almost 4 years of hardly drinking, been enjoying my glasses of wine and newfound appreciation for Frangelico, thanks to virtual happy hours and my Oak Park friends. We've been making some pretty good meals around here too. Trying to go easy on myself, because these sure are crazy times. Most important thing is, we are making the most of it and really enjoying each other's company.

No comments: