13 December 2019

Moments 12 19 :: Week 02

lastweek121319-2
Went to Uncle Wolfies for brunch Saturday. My gosh that place is good. They have the best waiting room too.

lastweek121319-3
We weren't able to take part in our traditional cookie baking at my sister's due to everyone's crazy schedules. Kind of sad, but we still made it happen.

lastweek121319-4
We each picked out two cookies to make. Ok, I picked out three. But one is still hanging out in the freezer and I just haven't gotten to it. Maybe next weekend.

lastweek121319-5
C made toffee (it turned out amazing!) and Mint Thumbprint Double Chocolate cookies. He was bummed to see the chocolate ones actually used a cookie mix.

lastweek121319-9
H made Caramel Cream Sandwich Cookies and Oreo Truffle Reindeer.

lastweek121319-8
I made Chocolate Sea Salt Rugelach and Cran-Pistachio Cookies. The Cran-Pistachio also required a cookie mix. I was NOT bummed out about that. :)

lastweek121319-6
Finished! (Oh my gosh, Gretel's head lol). We look so absolutely exhausted. Because we were. It's been a crazy few weeks for sure.

lastweek121319-7
After cookie baking, we met the family out for dinner. My parents picked The King & I. I hadn't been there for years! So much fun.

IMG_CDAE7453C11E-1
Meanwhile, Brian left on Sunday for Salzburg with Scott. Our friend Jesse is the coach of the Red Bulls. (Couldn't be prouder of him, by the way.) The team is in the Champions League and played Liverpool. Brian was lucky enough to use travel miles to get there and cheer Jesse and his team on at the game. He's currently stuck in Charlotte. Cannot wait to get him home and hear all about it.

No comments: