19 April 2019

Moments 04 19 :: Week 03

lastweek041919a
In honor of Prom this weekend, thought I'd pull up my old Prom pictures. LOL!

lastweek041919b
This is better! Are they so cute? His date is a good friend of H's. (She's actually dating our next door neighbor who is in college).

lastweek041919c
Proud parents.

lastweek041919d
The Grand March. Kind of a funny (to me) tradition at their school. But I loved getting to see where prom was and hear their names announced. H had a great time. I really don't think it could have been better, to be honest.

lastweek041919e
The day after. Haha! It was a late, fun night. That's for sure.

lastweek041919f
Then this nonsense happened. C was in a soccer tournament in Rockford over the weekend. We were 15 minutes away from the fields when the rest of the tournament got cancelled. Grrrr.. Nothing like spending 3 hours in the car for no reason.

lastweek041919g
And then the snow melted. I love spring!

No comments: