13 April 2018

Moments 04 18 :: Week 02

week041318a
Brian & C were in Minnesota all weekend for C's soccer games so it was just H and me at home. It was so nice and quiet (just saying....). H got his haircut, and then we went out for dinner. Lucky me!

week041318b
It was National Siblings Day on Wednesday (is that really a thing?) and I found this gem among the archives. I couldn't resist.

week041318c
H got his driver's license! I can't believe it, but yes, we have another official driver in the house. Weird.
-----
Meanwhile, poor C. He came home Tuesday not feeling well, and ended up getting so sick. It's kept him out of school for three days and even landed him a trip the doctor. We were supposed to be in Rockford for a soccer tournament all weekend, but fortunately, it got canceled. I cannot even tell you the happy dance I did when I found that out. All I can think about is a couple mornings of sleeping in and watching some movies. I can't wait.

No comments: